The One Thing Computers Will Never Be Able to Do
Voice Somalia AN SOMALI AMERICAN GAZETTE OF THE. GREATER WASHINGTON D.C. AREA
Moment Research & Consultancy LLC
- Who are Germany's far-right AfD? September 26, 2017Alternative for Germany looks set to become the first far right nationalist party to enter parliament since WWII.
- Travel-weary camels sent back to Qatar amid GCC rift September 26, 2017Among the victims of the GCC crisis are 200 Qatari-owned racing camels, shipped back from UAE via Oman's seaport.
- Rohingya refugees search for shelter in Bangladesh September 26, 2017As hundreds of thousands of refugees have entered Cox's Bazar, the challenge of sheltering them has intensified.
- Gaza: Children suffer from war trauma three years on September 26, 2017Three years after the 2014 Israeli war on Gaza, children in the Strip continue to suffer psychologically.
- Mapping out SyriaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s remaining battles September 26, 2017Battles intensify as fighting in Syria now focused on three key areas.
- How art can be a force for development in Africa September 26, 2017If Africa commits to bringing the creative sector to life, African art can breathe new life into the continent.
- North Korea tensions: All the latest updates September 26, 2017All the developments since the UN tightened sanctions on August 4.
- Anger as Swedish neo-Nazis prepare for Yom Kippur march September 26, 2017The event dubbed 'Revolt against the traitors' is scheduled to take place on September 30 and to pass near a synagogue.
- Three Israelis shot dead in West Bank settlement September 26, 2017Palestinian gunman reportedly opened fire on Israelis in settlement of Har Adar near Jerusalem, killing three.
- First refugees held on Manus Island leave for US September 26, 2017Hundreds of asylum seekers not part of resettlement deal ask Australian government 'what happens to those left behind'.
- Summer-like conditions reach southeast Canada September 26, 2017It may well be autumn across North America, but some parts are having their hottest weather of the year so far.
- HRW: Myanmar committing 'crimes against humanity' September 26, 2017Rights group says Myanmar's army has committed 'serious violations' including rape during its crackdown on the Rohingya.
- Venezuela: No Money, Mo' Problems September 26, 2017Where did all the money go, and how did Venezuela come to where it is today?
- The German shake-up: Rocky road ahead for Angela Merkel September 26, 2017After Sunday's election, it's time to bury any illusions about Merkel's supposed role as 'the leader of the free world'.
- Iraq, Turkey forces in joint drills after Kurdish vote September 26, 2017Iraq army and Turkish forces conduct joint military manoeuvres after divisive Kurdish referendum on Monday.
- US rejects North Korea war allegations as 'absurd' September 26, 2017As war of words heats up, regional leaders warn that war on Korean Peninsula will have 'catastrophic consequences'.
- The week Mexicans put their politicians to shame September 26, 2017After last week's devastating earthquake, ordinary Mexicans, not the government, rose up to mend the country's wounds.
- Devastated scenes after Hurricane Maria September 26, 2017Maria is the most powerful hurricane to strike Puerto Rico and Dominica in nearly a century.
- Nawaz Sharif appears before anti-corruption court September 26, 2017Sharif is likely to be indicted on October 2 in connection to three corruption cases against him.
- Gunman opens fire near Duterte's Manila residence September 26, 2017Security unit confirmed one unidentified officer was shot dead in the Malacanang Park shooting incident.
- Who are Germany's far-right AfD?
- Travel-weary camels sent back to Qatar amid GCC rift
- Rohingya refugees search for shelter in Bangladesh
- Gaza: Children suffer from war trauma three years on
- Mapping out SyriaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s remaining battles
- How art can be a force for development in Africa
- North Korea tensions: All the latest updates
- Anger as Swedish neo-Nazis prepare for Yom Kippur march
- Three Israelis shot dead in West Bank settlement
- First refugees held on Manus Island leave for US
Moment RESEARCH Consultancy
- Former Hostage Held by Al Qaeda Describes 6-Year Ordeal in the Sahara September 25, 2017Johan Gustafsson, a Swede kidnapped at gunpoint in Timbuktu, Mali, by Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb in 2011 and recently freed, tells of his captivity and his conversion to Islam.CHRISTINA ANDERSON
- 3 United Nations Soldiers Are Killed in Northern Mali September 25, 2017The West African country has become one of the United Nations’ deadliest peacekeeping missions, with more than 130 fatalities in four years.SEWELL CHAN
- Global Health: World Health Officials Describe Progress Against Tetanus, H.I.V. and Malaria September 22, 2017Tetanus in babies has been eliminated from the Americas, experts said. Malaria treatment will be expanded in Africa; new HIV drugs will be available there, too.DONALD G. McNEIL Jr.
- Vows: A Chorus of Mazel Tovs in Uganda September 22, 2017About 1,500 people, including politicians, family and friends, traveled from throughout Uganda to attend the celebration of five Jewish couples.MERISSA NATHAN GERSON
- Nine Elephants in Botswana Are Electrocuted by Power Line September 21, 2017The elephants died after they knocked into the line and the power came into contact with water from a broken pipe, officials said.CHRISTINE HAUSER
- Matter: Clues to Africa’s Mysterious Past Found in Ancient Skeletons September 21, 2017An analysis of DNA recovered from fossils thousands of years old hints at enormous migrations that shaped the continent.CARL ZIMMER
- Kenya Court Says It Nullified Election Over Possible Hacking September 20, 2017It said the electoral commission had failed to instill confidence in the results, but the justices stopped short of calling the vote rigged.KIMIKO de FREYTAS-TAMURA
- Live Briefing: At U.N. General Assembly, Signing a Nuclear Pact and Debating Another September 21, 2017The United Nations General Assembly is convening for its second day, in the wake of President Trump’s combative remarks on North Korea and Iran. Here are the highlights.THE NEW YORK TIMES
- Many students in boarding school shouldn't be thereChildren who have always lived at home will get bouts of separation anxiety if not prepared for separation
- Kenyans abroad record mixed resultsKenyan striker Michael Olunga made his second appearance for Girona FC.
- Raila Odinga condemns withdrawal of his, Kalonzo's securityNasa leaders accuse government of attempting to intimidate them into submission; vow to resist.
- Ezra Chiloba says he won't resignI have the responsibility of overseeing repeat election, says embattled IEBC CEO.
- Four killed in Samburu road crashFour other people were injured.
- 36 Kenyans swagger into Kampala for Uganda OpenKenya’s representation is as strong as they come.